Thank you for choosing X-IT to serve your safety needs. Blessings & Be Safe, Aldo / X-IT Inventor
FAILURE TO READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
- Your X-IT Escape Bag is not a toy and should not be used by children without instruction and supervision. Your X-IT Escape Bag is intended to be used in emergency situations only as a last resort means of escape when life is at risk, all other escape options are exhausted, and waiting for help is not possible. Do not use for other purposes or whenever another exit or means of escape exists.
- You must ensure your X-IT Escape Bag will work safely in your application before it is needed in an emergency. You must ensure whoever may need to use your X-IT Escape Bag is properly trained. You must follow good safety practices, applicable codes, and regulations at all times. Your X-IT Escape Bag is intended to supplement, not replace, the important fire protection principles of fire drills, escape plans, smoke and fire detectors, fire extinguisher, etc.
- Your X-IT Escape Bag is rated for #150 lbs and is tested to #450 lbs – do not apply a total load above the #150 lb rated load.
- Close doors before opening windows to avoid intensifying a fire. Stay away from outside obstructions like wires, cables, fences, etc. that may cause serious injury or death.
- Do not deploy your X-IT Escape Bag into flames, extreme heat or smoke.
- Your X-IT Escape Bag should reach the ground for safe escape.
- Inspect your X-IT Escape Bag annually for damage and deterioration; replace every 15 years to ensure safety. Store your X-IT Escape Bag near the exit window; do not store in direct sunlight, outside, or at extreme temperature. To clean rinse with water only.
Replacement and Warranty
- X-IT will replace your Escape Bag for free if you use it in a documented emergency.
- Your X-IT Escape Bag is covered by a 15 Year Limited Warranty for material and workmanship to the original purchaser. No other warranties are expressed or implied. The warranty does not apply to product that was subject to misuse, accident, alteration or maintained improperly. X-IT is not liable for indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages. Proof of purchase required for claims. You should understand your state’s rights.